NOW accepting applications for our September, 2018 class.
Thank you for your interest in our “Equine Sport Therapy Program”.
British Columbia College of Equine Therapy is a registered College governed by the “Private Training Institutions Branch” (PTIB) www.privatetraininginstitutions.gov.bc.ca. We offer a two-year, part time certificate program, designed for those wishing to acquire the skill and knowledge necessary for a career as an “Equine Sport Therapist”.
Our course includes instruction in the following:
- Massage Therapy
- Saddle and Tack Fitting
- Applied Kinesiology
- Nutritional Assessment & Balance
- Structural Assessment & Balance
- Cranial Assessment and Balance
- Use of Herbal Remedies
- Assessment of Rider Imbalances
- Principles of Movement
- Energy Balancing Techniques
- Recognizing Farrier Imbalances
- Recognizing Dental Imbalances
- Acupressure Techniques
- Use of Magnetics
- Treatment of Injuries
Find out more: